Smoke has been seizure free and medication free for three months now. Once we had good control of his seizures, I started reducing his medication slowly until he was completely off it and he is seizure free. I am beginning to think he may have gotten into something in the backyard that poisoned him and just had to have it work through his system. We have snails and I had a gardener, I am wondering if he decided to put some poison down? Unfortunately, he didn't speak English and has left now and I have a new gardener, so I have no way of knowing. That's all I can think of, but who knows? Smoke still has some tremors when he sleeps, but even that is subsiding. I am just sooo happy he's coming through it so well.