Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smoke has been seizure free and medication free for three months now. Once we had good control of his seizures, I started reducing his medication slowly until he was completely off it and he is seizure free. I am beginning to think he may have gotten into something in the backyard that poisoned him and just had to have it work through his system. We have snails and I had a gardener, I am wondering if he decided to put some poison down? Unfortunately, he didn't speak English and has left now and I have a new gardener, so I have no way of knowing. That's all I can think of, but who knows? Smoke still has some tremors when he sleeps, but even that is subsiding. I am just sooo happy he's coming through it so well.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is Great news....So glad Smoke is better now and seizure free.....

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thats wonderful news Pam! I hope Smoke continues to improve and has no further troubles. He has turned into such a handsome guy! Reminds me a lot of our Miley.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's wonderful news. I'm so glad he's doing better. :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. It's always so wonderful to see your furbaby improve. And being off the meds, he definitely is not as dingy as he was on. It's nice to see him acting like a dog instead of stoned out all the time. lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What delightful news! Smoke is so adorable in that pic, and now to be adorable, seizure free, and med free....:hello1::hello1::hello1:! Congratulations!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts