Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, long time no see lol I get way too lost on this forum so I have no time to keep up with everyone :-( But I do like to stop in from time to time and peek at everyone :) I thought I'd do a quick update with my critters. Everyone is doing really good :) Willy is as sweet and loving as ever. Luna is her usual outgoing self lol a bit much for me but ya gotta love her. And "baby" Cujo is all grown up now :) He's 8 months now and has kept alot of his black, which I hadn't expected, and not really very much of his mask that I wanted lol He's a little dolly though. As sweet as can be and always wanting to play. Prancing around and making me laugh. Anyway, Here are some pics, mostly halloween ones :)

MORE PICS TO FOLLOW :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome Halloween pics! I love your little ones, it's nice to see them again! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So nice to see updated pics! Everyone is still as cute as ever! :) Hope you all are doing well!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh girl - where ya been?! Loved the pics! Willy is handsome is ever but Cujo!! Wow he's all grown up now. Where did the baby go. ;) His sable color across his back is so pretty. And Luna's lookin good! Great to see ya back here.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys :) I have been busy with all my human critters lol Back to school but I have one in high school this year which means an earlier wake up time for me and i still have one at home full time so I am busy all day with her lol Plus I try NOT to come here as when I do I tend to spend SO much time trying to keep up with everyone and its just impossible lol no more 2 hour chi people reading hehehehe

But anyway, I want to try to at least stop by once a week or so. I know I'll still miss lots but I miss my chi peeps :) I have some more pics to post up, just some random ones, but I'lll have to do that another time, hopefully soon :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
nawww look at the lil posers ;) how sweet

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Soooo good to see you back.I had missed the babies.THey are so cute.I still love Willy.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Omg!!!! I can't believe that's cujo!!!! Time flies!!! You should trade willy and cujo for prada and baby hahaha Luna looks good too!! Can't wait for more pics!!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, the pups are looking great! Cujo all grown up...and handsome as ever! :) Thanks for sharing...great to hear from you!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys :)
Chihuahuasloveme....no way, I would not trade those boys for ANYTHING!!! lol Those boys are my sucky baby cuddle bugs lol
I know!! Cujo is all grown up now.....but really he still is a tiny boy lol He's about Willy size, just more filled out and shorter legs lol I call Willy my Skinny boy....and poor Cujo gets dubbed my Fat boy LOL Sometimes I say....where's that Fat boy... and he comes running lol I love that boy!! Not that he's fat, but he's more solid then Willy lol
Though I must say, you know I LOVE Baby and Prada with her cute wee face! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts