Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chumley is settling in well. He went two whole days without crying or screaming until last night, I had crated him and remembered I left something in the dog room. He freaked out because I left him, started his screaming even though I was only gone less than a minute. This morning it took him a bit to settle, but now I can leave the dog room again without him getting upset. He has a twisted front leg, I'm not sure from what. We have an appointment Thursday and we will see why it's weird. And his back legs are splayed. Hes's so afraid of everything. He stands behind me like he's afraid to be hit or kicked. He's not sure how to play yet, but he really wants to try.

The puppy is still here, I've had no calls on him even though I posted his picture in the ad on craigslist. I really thought he'd be going home fast, he was a good weight and had trimmed nails, he looked loved. I have posters up and ads and nothing. Anyone want a cute, sweet chiweenie pup? lol
Chumley

Puppy

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
He is super cute! Did the pound give u a 30 day limit before you can keep him kinda thing?

ps does puppy have a name yet?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He is super cute! Did the pound give u a 30 day limit before you can keep him kinda thing?

ps does puppy have a name yet?
The pound doesn't give a limit. Usually the understood rule is you post ads and look for owners for 2 weeks, then the dog is yours. With the SPCA, if you had the dog more than 3 days, then its concidered yours. And no, I didn't name him, I thought I wouldn't have him that long.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
The pound doesn't give a limit. Usually the understood rule is you post ads and look for owners for 2 weeks, then the dog is yours. With the SPCA, if you had the dog more than 3 days, then its concidered yours. And no, I didn't name him, I thought I wouldn't have him that long.
OOOooooooh it's so different here then there

I think we should have a naming contest for him ;p Technically he is yours ha ha

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking Sherman because he reminds me of a tank. Low to the ground, sturdy and bowls everything in his path over. He's not shy or scared of anything, appears very well socialized. And LOVES to play with the other dogs.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They are both super sweet! :)
Please let me know how Chumley's appointment goes Thursday!!! I'm worried for the little fella.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.