1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!
I've not been on for quite some time!!
Hope everyone is well!!!
I have some piccies of my Lola baby and I'm also getting a new chi baby on the 10th of march so I have some pics of my new baby too!!
I'm struggling with names for her so please feel free if u have any suggestions!!!
Here's my Lola baby!!

And here are a few of my new edition that the breeder sent me!!!

She's so pretty and I'm so excited to bring her home on the 10th of march I have a video that the breeder sent me but I'm not sure how to upload it!! If I figure it out I will put it on!!!
Xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations on the new pup.. She is precious, I love the little mask on her face. Lola is adorable, will be a wonderful big sister I'm sure..:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks chideb!! She is just adorable isn't she!! Yes I think Lola will be a wonderful big sister think she will love having a little friend to whizz around the garden with!!!
X

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww they are both so sweet and pretty!
Look forward to more pics when they are together too.
Well name wise, because of Lola and that song popping into my head...her name was Lola, she was a showgirl..etc... lol
How about something showgirl and glamorous for the pup?
Like...Liza as in Minnelli of course. ha!
Roxy
Mimi
Tiffany
Tamara
Zara
I also love the name Tia.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Welcome back! Both such beautiful girls! I LOVE the fawns with little masks, so adorable. I love the name Stella. Both Stella and Lola were on my short list for Miley but my fiance wouldnt agree to any of them :( Im sure youll come up with the perfect name, there are so many great ones for girl pups.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ladies!! I love my Lola to bits!!
And my new baby is just adorable I cant wait until we bring her home!! The 10th of march feels like ages away!!!
For everyone who has 2 or more chis how did your babies react to the newcomer?
I can't wait to see my 2 girls playing and snuggling together!!
Regarding names I have narrowed it down to my faves just need to choose one now let me know your favourite:
Roxy
Mimi
Lily
Lottie
Lucy
Chloe

·
Registered
768 Posts
ur girls are cute! cant wait 2 see more pics of them togetha when u get ur puppy home! i also have a lola its such a sweet girly name! x

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yh I love the name Lola I had the name picked out for her before I had even found her!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi your new puppy is so cute i like lucy or lily youll know once you see her in action what name comes to mind i think your older girl will like her watch them together for quite a while to make sure all is well youll enjoy them playing together

1 - 11 of 11 Posts