Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
awwwww they are all so cute! i love the pic of all of them :D your german shepherd is adorable!! :D what kind of dog is the white one? i love its fur hehe :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
They are all so adorable! I especially love Jake's coloring :D I can't believe how much they have grown up since I've last seen them!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. My German Shepard (Tasha) is 13 years old. I just love her to pieces.

Zoe turned 3 on July 27th. She is a chihuahua/jack russell mix. My vet just laughs everytime she sees her. Zoe has the longest legs and they do not look like they match her body. She is 10 lbs. She is a lovebug!

The pic of them all together is in our trailer. We take them all with us everytime we camp. They love going.

·
Registered
421 Posts

What gorgeous dogs you have! I love Jake's colouring, you just cant get that sort of colour over here! :foxes15:

It must be so wonderful to have four dogs, and of different sizes too! You're a lucky gal!

x

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you guys so much! I do love my dogs. I will post more pics of Zoe tomorrow. She is such a ham!

Jake does have a great color. I haven't really seen too many with his shade. He has a great personality as well.

Alisha... thanks for re-stacking for me! LOL!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They're beautiful and adorable dogs. I love Jake's color - is it a a blue color? How old is Jake and how much does he weigh?

As a puppy, my Bella's fur was blue, exactly like your Jake's. However, when she turned 15 months old, her color slowly changed to a chocolate blue color.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
They're all beautiful. :love5: I just love Jake's color, it's so unusual. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts