Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share some new pics of my two with everyone. Took a few on the beach with the new camera...enjoy

·
Registered
539 Posts
I hear the black and Tan says she wants to come and live with sally and Emma :) Gorgeous babies!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they love the beach, we are really lucky as we only live 5 mins away...try to take advantage of the sunshine when we get it LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I guess we are going to have to fight over Leon! I love him too! He is really a gorgeous boy! Daisy is sweet too! You are lucky to have them both.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you guys for you lovely compliments....Daisy and Leon say thank you too! Leon didn't realise he had so many admirers....we are at a champ show this Saturday with Leon so will get some pics there ang post more....I take that many pics I could go on all day boring you all LOL

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Leon is my little boy (Black and Tan) he is 8 months old and Daisy (parti colour) is my little girl, she is 13 months old.
They are both beautiful! Wow, Leon is only 8 months old and he has such a gorgeous coat. I can't wait to see what it looks like when he's a 12 months!
Love the pics!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts