Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I don't post a lot, but I am always lurking! My girls are now 15 months, at their 1 year check up a month ago they were 3.8 lbs and 8 lbs even. I take TONS of pics of them all the time, so it's hard to choose.. so you are going to see a lot! :)

At Petsmart with her 2 cousins (my little sisters dogs) Sadie and Jasper. Jasper is a 3 year old Chihuahua, and Sadie is a 5 month old Pit/Lab.

Love this pic of Izzie.. barking at a poor woman that didn't do anything. In the background is Roman, my mom's German Shepard, who Izzie is in LOVE with!

Izzie does not like Sadie- her barking at her.

Izzie and her best friend (besides Bella) Roman.

At the park-

With Daddy-

Me and the girls the other day-

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Your girls are gorgeous, so are you! Have you lost weight? You look so skinny! I'm jealous.
Your man is adorable, he is always so great with your girls, I just love it.
Oh and Roman is a DREAM, I want him, we are meant to be, he already has
a Russian name and everything, he is so so handsome! I also want to know
where is the pink harness from?(if you don't mind telling) :p

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ladies! I have lost a lil weight, new pills I'm on. But not much, 5-10 lbs. Still overweight and bigger then the pics make me look! lol. But thank you.. :)

The harness is an ipuppyone harness from pupincloset.com. Loooove them! It's a FLEX one, I only like the Flex ones now after getting my first Flex. The chest AND neck are adjustable. Which I really need for Izzie. I got these ones on clearance for $5 each... and they always have free shipping no matter the price! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Congrats on the weight loss, but please be careful with pills. I want you
healthy! Oh and I would not call you overweight, AT ALL! So stop searching
for compliments, lol. ;) Thank you for the link, I'll take a look at the flex ones.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Congrats on the weight loss, but please be careful with pills. I want you
healthy! Oh and I would not call you overweight, AT ALL! So stop searching
for compliments, lol. ;) Thank you for the link, I'll take a look at the flex ones.
No really though, I am actually clinically overweight.. technically even obese.. lol. And they aren't diet pills, they are pills I was actually prescribed.. lol. They just so happen to make some ppl lose weight too.. :) They are diabetic pills, so they help regulate insulin. I don't have diabetes or insulin problems but they can help with another condition I have, long story... lol.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
No really though, I am actually clinically overweight.. lol. And they aren't diet pills, they are pills I was actually prescribed.. lol. They just so happen to make some ppl lose weight too.. :) They are diabetic pills, so they help regulate insulin. But I don't have diabetes or insulin problems, long story, but I take them anyways... lol.
Well in that case it is a pretty nice "side effect", all the pills I was prescribed
usually made me gain weight, so I prefer it your way, lol. I hope you are not
taking them for any crazy health problems, hope all is well with you. And am
happy to see you post. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
OOOOOOHH!! Love the Pics!! Fun, fun, fun. Your girls are great and so beautiful. I know what you mean about Izzy barking at the lady. I'm working on Lulu not barking at drive-thru workers when we pick up food. They say, "Oh, what a cute dog!" to which she replies, "Argf, argf, argf, argf, argf," etc...you get the point.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OOOOOOHH!! Love the Pics!! Fun, fun, fun. Your girls are great and so beautiful. I know what you mean about Izzy barking at the lady. I'm working on Lulu not barking at drive-thru workers when we pick up food. They say, "Oh, what a cute dog!" to which she replies, "Argf, argf, argf, argf, argf," etc...you get the point.
Ha ha Izzie does the SAME thing!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Great Pictures! I personally think you are beautiful and
you do not look overweight at all. By the way, I agree
with LS, Roman is GORGEOUS!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, lol. Yes, Roman is a very handsome guy.. :) And he is SOOOOOOO good with the girls! Him and Izzie give each other kisses everytime they see each other, and they are both always SO excited to see each other.

Lulu's Mom- Here is a video I took today of Izzie barking at our poor drive thru lady-

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics!!! I still can't believe they are sisters. They are so different. Both are gorgeous and such good girls. :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
Thanks, lol. Yes, Roman is a very handsome guy.. :) And he is SOOOOOOO good with the girls! Him and Izzie give each other kisses everytime they see each other, and they are both always SO excited to see each other.

Lulu's Mom- Here is a video I took today of Izzie barking at our poor drive thru lady-
Izzie barking at the drive thru lady.. - YouTube
Ok, I really need to video my spaz Alvin at our fence when he spots the neighbor. My border collie Deli, run to the door in embarrassment.
Something I've got to work on....ugh! And when all 4 are out together we look like a lot of idiots! :( &:foxes15:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts