Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I posted some pics of my girls. And of course, when I post pics, I post TONS! As you know from previous pic posts, my sister in law has a really nice camera and loves practicing on my girls.. so I always get super cute pics!

Here are some random ones-
Izzie graduating puppy class, even though she will be going again-

With Ruby!

Some pics from the river this last month-

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

At a BBQ yesterday. We took some couples pics cuz it was our 5 year Anniversary on the 25th, and we wanted some cute pics to remember it by. The girls kind of invaded some of them. As soon as we laid on the ground they saw that as an invitation to run and fight all over us... lol. We did get some cute ones tho, just me and the hubby.

·
Registered
509 Posts
omg can I just say I've fallen in love with your Izzie! she is SO pretty and shiny! must have a black chihuahua one dayyyy.
Beautiful pictures too, I lvoe the photos by the lake!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! I can't hardly BELIEVE they are littermates! That's crazy how different they look in size, body shape, head, expression, etc! They are both gorgeous girls. They look great and so do you two! I love the couples pics. Really adorable!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! Yeah, they are my babies.. and yeah Izzie is pretty darn cute and she knows it.. but she is also a lil sh!t! Barks at everything and everyone, doesn't listen, etc. No matter how many training classes she goes through. But she is still our baby.. :)

The girls are VERY different, not only in looks, body, build, face and coat.. but personality! They are SO different. Izzie is spunky, vocal, crazy, independent and not very obedient, very impulsive... and Bella is sweet, super submissive, dependent, super affectionate, quieter and listens very well. She still gets crazy and lets loose tho, especially with Izzie.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
They are adorable!! what fantastic photos and as Tracy said it is amazing that they are litter mates, it just goes to show how different littermates can be :) You are lucky to have such a wonderful photographer to show how cute they are!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts