Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few I took today and yesterday. She is so hard to photograph :( She wont sit still :foxes15: She's doing great...eating well and her coat looks soooo much better. She's still holding at 23oz....she will be 19w this week.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh.... pure cuteness!!! I love her dark tan points and you're right - her coat looks amazing. What a huge difference. She's also losing that pot belly look she had in the beginning and looking more in proportion! You are doing an awesome job with her, she looks fantastic!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone!!! The last 3 1/2 weeks havent been easy....quite challenging actually...but all her issues are starting to smooth out. She's so worth it :)

Ooooooo Kristy you don't really want her, send her here to me! You must be so happy with how healthy she is looking.
LOL!!! Im amazed at how well she looks. Makes me feel like Im doing something right :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Kristy, she looks really really REALLY wonderful! You must be so happy with her progress. What a sweet little girl--I just love her!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is looking fantastic...her coat is looking full and shiny now. I really like the picture of her standing out on the lawn and the one of her jumping up to Bailey. She is such a tiny little girl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts