Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted pictures of my gang in ages- so I thought I would put some up, they are from about December on

We had great snow around Christmas and they loved it - especially Poppy she cried all day at the door to get out - she was amazing - it made her Christmas!!

All of them tearing around

I love this of them with some donkeys

The adorable Biggles

Poppy and Bruno wondering if any food will fall to the ground;)

Poppy and her shadow

Poppy looking sweet

Bruno always at my feet :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww, great pictures! It's definitely been too long since we've seen your gang. :) They look great!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind comments :) yes they are certainly fun and much loved - they have come a long way since they were the tiny pups when I first joined!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Yes it is about time you posted pics been far too long ,Poppy looks so much like Lily they all look gorgeous Jane.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
They are too cute for words, I love long hair chi's so pretty.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jane, what a sweet surprise to see this thread with the adorable pics of your gang! They are all gorgeous. What lovely coats they have! Just beautiful. :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone - sorry it took me so long to reply, I was away a few days.

Yes the snow pics are great - honestly Poppy spent so much time out in the snow, all day everyday crying to go back out!! she always came back with little dingleberrys of snow stuck to her :) she's the smallest of my gang but definitely the toughest and the biggest adventurer :) I remember when I got her I knew she was going to be a tiny so I bought a carrier for her as we go for very long walks - huh - no way will she tolerate being carried when there is so much adventure to be had!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts