Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post some of the more recent pictures of Piper that I took. Her big sister Haari makes an appearance in one of them as well. Hard to believe they're exactly one month apart.

She's over four months and only about 2lbs which I think means that she won't (or shouldn't) go much over 4lbs but who knows? She's flipping tiny, I can tell you that much. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very very cute pups! I love it that your dobe isn't cropped. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
She came over from Germany and it's illegal there. I can tell you that the ear cleaning/borderline infections do NOT impress me at all, especially since I've NEVER had that problem with my cropped dobes but a lot of people like the softer look. :)

And thank you!!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I love your dogs, the chi is a real beauty, i love the ears like this me and my mother have had dobes in the past such lovely dogs, im pretty sure its banned over hear to crop there ears, only reason iv not got another after Max is that im use to small POOPS now lol,
Alexine

·
Registered
89 Posts
LoL only one month apart?! Dogs are an amazing species can you imagine seeing 2 humans that close in age and that varied in size? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts