Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a video of the feeding frenzy last night! Enjoy (we have the pumps off so you can't see the coral move but fun to watch the fish :D Click image to play

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I love mine,but not as interesting as yours.I have one of my mums fish when she died in 2000 I took it on and it's still alive.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness they are so active! I loved watching them. They are ridiculously beautiful, unreal!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
LOVE IT! I used to watch this webcam someone had set up in front of their tank and they would leave it on all the time. Like a screensaver, but real! Haha

I love the yellow one (a blenny or goby?) that hides in the barnacle. So cute. Love watching it "back in".

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh my goodness they are so active! I loved watching them. They are ridiculously beautiful, unreal!
Thought y'all might like video

I just got a 150 gallon reef tank
Had some skimmer issues but I think I've got it going now
Thanks for the pics of yours I may pick your brain for advice:)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
We are still learning. This is our first and it is a Red Sea Max but I will try to help

LOVE IT! I used to watch this webcam someone had set up in front of their tank and they would leave it on all the time. Like a screensaver, but real! Haha

I love the yellow one (a blenny or goby?) that hides in the barnacle. So cute. Love watching it "back in".
Midas Blenny he is too funny

That's awesome. Very cool. Huly TV is my favorite tank ;)

Sent from Petguide.com App
We like it very relaxing!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can you get any close ups of coral and maybe I can help identify it?

Also is the dark stuff purple or look like this?
Google Image Result for http://www.livingreefs.com/attachments/9514d1292293299-red-slime-100_0864.jpg

If so scrape it off! Do not use and chemical treatments as it can kill your fish and coral.

If it is purple like this:
Google Image Result for http://0.tqn.com/d/saltaquarium/1/0/M/Z/1/corallinebleach1_500.jpg

It is good :)

Description, Causes and Cures for Red Slime Algae (Cyanobacteria)
Nuisance Algae ID Guide

1 - 16 of 16 Posts