Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone sorry I have been MIA.. but this week Chloe and I moved into my new apartment. Everythings been a little crazy lately... but I thought I would fill everyone in on whats going on in our life :):)

Chloe was spayed Tuesday and has been making a great recovery!! Ohh and how could I forget my boyfriend and I went to meet Casey (the little white chihuahua my BF might recue)... Him and Chloe got along very well... and let me tell you Casey is an ANGEL!! Him and his foster mommy are going to come for a home visit, at my boyfriend's apartment, to meet his room mate and check out the apartment. I really hope my boyfriends room mate likes him and everything works out. Like I said before my BF's apartment is just a walk away and Chloe would have a brother to play with. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping my boyfriend is ready for the commitment.

Anyways I will post some pictures ASAP! We finally got the internet today... I have been dieing without it. I was actually very upset witht he internet guy because he saw Chloe and literally picked her up by the etxra skin on her sides... YES JUST BY HER SKIN!!!! I was like BE CAREFUL and grabbed her out of this arms... I am like she just had a surgery jeesh and you should never pick a dog up like that anyways... I couldn't believe it...people are so disrespectful...yikes... lol its got me all flustered

I missed my chi people!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was about to skull punch him :D LOL

He was dangling her in the air by her skin...why are people so freakin DUMB! I don't get it and I feel like people act so strangely around small dogs.. in all my life I have never seen people so disrespectful to my past dogs (they were larger)

People go nuts with the smaller dogs it seems

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Welcome back Cathryn!!! We missed you terribly!!! (((hugs))) I hope you kicked the internet guy in the shins. No one touches my dogs!! Grrrr!!!

Ps. I can't wait to see pictures of Chloe and I posted some of Sassie for you. Her adult coat is coming in and she's lost that wirey look that she had. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Welcome back, I was wondering where you ran off to. Good to see your settling in to your new apartment just fine. Also glad to see Chole is making great recovery after her spaying.

When I just started dating my husband, one of his friend picked up kirby and threw him off the couch thinking he would land on his feet like a kitty. I was about to punch him, because Kirby was just a puppy and didnt know what was happening. And now because of that, Kirby doesnt trust men. He only likes my brother and my husband, but he loves all women though.

So I understand about the cable guy, people can be stupid when it comes to small dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts