Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my mom. It turns out that my aunt went back to Ark. for a little while and she (my mom) has to go get her tomorrow. She phoned to see if I wanted to go with her (since I'm the only one without a job or a life lol) and I told her sure I'd go. I told her about the puppies and she said she wouldn't mind stopping and picking him up!! Eeek! I'm sooo excited! I don't want to get my hopes up too high though since there's a chance we might not go all the way down there and then I'll be really dissapointed. But, so, yeah, Weeee!! *dances around the room like a freak* lol

·
Registered
642 Posts
So excited for you, I hope you get your little one soon! Make sure to takes lots of pictures! :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Karis :)

Ms.P- I think so. My aunt said they were 3wks old and that was many wks ago lol. So, I'm guessing he should be old enough. Of course I won't take him if it wouldn't be good for him to leave. I'd just have to wait until Sept. like I planned. But, hopefully he's at least 8wks (would like him to be older, but that's when she's letting them go to everyone) and I'll be able to take him :) My aunt doesn't know exactly when they were born though. So, it's kind of hard to tell without talking to the lady herself. Which is what we'll do if I get to go all the way down there :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't not believe this!! My aunt called the lady who had the pups and told her to reserve me a male because I would be coming down to pick him up as soon as I could. Well, I got down to Arkansas this morning at 1am and my aunt told me that they were already gone! Do you believe that crap?! After she called and told her to reserve the puppy for me, she just let it go home with someone else!! I am so mad! My aunt was just as furious as I was. She made a point to call and make sure the pups were still there and to save me one and she friggin' gives them away!! GRRRRR!!!! My mom said that I just wasn't supposed to have one of those pups though. Maybe she's right. Maybe there's a little male in that Shelter Jess was talking about that wants to come home with us :) I (of course) have to talk to my bf, but we're probably going to end up trying to adopt one of the puppies :) So, maybe it's for the best that I didn't get him right now, maybe I'm supposed to give one those puppies a better home than they were brought into. I'm still upset about it though. How could someone just give away my puppy? It's not right and I won't be dealing with her again. I don't care if I was getting him for free or not, that's just not right to tell someone they can have a puppy and then take it and give it to someone else.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm so sorry you didnt get him Kristin. Maybe it just wasn't ment to be. That is pretty rude that you told the lady you wanted a male and then she sold all the puppies. Maybe it just wasn't ment to be. I'm sure your find the perfect little guy out there just for you! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Bummer about the puppy. :(

I'm not sure how shelters are over there but over here they won't adopt out to families with kids under 12 or 13. :?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Thats horrible!

I think it depends on the dogs attitude...they let the whole family meet with the dog and see how the dog responds....but thats just what I heard.

Again I am so sorry girl! That really stinks! I would be so mad :x

·
Registered
615 Posts
I completely feel your pain..I tried to reserve one and told her I would pick him up in a week. I couldn't get the stupid Paypal to work or my email and then she went and gave him to someone else. Truly I'm more heartbroken than angry. I just don't know about the white one. I just want my little chocolate boy :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks girls :)

I talked to my bf and we're going to call and see if they have homes lined up for the pups yet and what we have to do to get it. I still can't believe she just gave my puppy away! But, like I said, there's one out there. Apparently we just weren't meant to have this one.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Good luck with getting one of those pups. They all really need good homes and I am sure you will make one of them very happy! Keep us updated! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts