Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you all saw the pictures of carmel when she was just 6 weeks old. Well now she is 10 weeks old.

I was telling you guys on the other thread when she was just 6 weeks. That she had hairy face but the camera didn't show any of that. But it seems to be from the poodle side. She even growing a beard now, she didn't have that before!

This is carmel when she was 6 weeks old.

This one was when she was 7 or 8 weeks..

On this picture she's 10 weeks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She looks funny on those pictures cuz they were so close up cuz I wanted to show you how hairy she looks.. But i will post one of her not so close and she'll look much better LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!! Glad you like her.. I am adding more pictures.. She is going to be 11 months tmw..

So I just took this pictures so you can see what she actually looks like not so close up.. :)

Hmm.. photobucket seems to be taking a long time and does even upload the pictures. I guess i'll have to try later something wrong with their web.. I am asumming

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ok, finally got the pictures to load up on photobucket.. Here she is...

I took them today.. Oh and just let you know don't be concerned about the car I only let her chew on it for a bit to post a good picture of her. Or else she's going to be running all over the place not being able to get a good picture of her running around all over the place LOL

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awww shes a real cutie fabulous mix too
time flies it just seems like yesterday i seen her as a little baby is she 11mths or 11 wks????
i love the colour of her and her eyes are gorgeous

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
opppsss freedomchis, thanks for bring it to my attention.. She will be 11 WEEKS tmw.. I typed it in upcase so everyone see's my mistake.. LOL

Yes, I can really see that she has grown so much!! Time goes really fast and it feels just like you explained..

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
She is gorgeous and an adorable chi mix. The last photo is my favorite.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
no problem chi cutie shes adorable
i was just wondering i thought i only seen her a few weeks ago but then theres soooooooooo many beautiful babies here its hard to keep up and remember then all
carmal is sooooooooo tiny too !!!!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is soooooo cute! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts