Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor zola. I woke up this morning to this kinda churning sound. It sounded like he was going to be sick so I took him out his pen and he was not sick. His belly is sill making crazy noises. Its like it's rumpling really loud but I dont think he's hungry. Any idea what this good be. He eats allot of fluff and chews on shoes so was thinking it was maybe something from that or it could be that he had 2 tears yesterday instead of his ususal one?

Forgot to mention he had this before once but it went away after a day

Thanks
*Vicky*

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
You need to stop him from eating fluff etc and on shoes as the fibres can get stuck and twisted in the intestnes causing an obstruction - has he had a poop today ? Just keep an eye on him if he is eating, drinking, and pooping and peeing normally it probaly isnt much to worry about but keep a close eye and please dont let him chew on shoes and fluff anymore it can be dangerous, if he hasnt pooped etc today and he usually does i would give your vet a ring :wave:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has pooed today. The fluffy he manages to get is from his dome bed. He claws it then tired to eat the fluff. He also gets it from my bedroom carpet. I take it out of his mouth if I ever actually see him do it.I do watch him like a hawk all the time. The belly seems to have stopped making those noises for now. He just woke up but now has sat on my lap and went back to sleep again

*vicky*

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
it coulda been gas. chiwi gets that on occassion with no other signs of pain, discomfort ect. then she eats and farts and she's good to go... (sorry, chiwi is a girl she don't fart she passes gas...hehehe)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts