Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Ive been looking on a uk website called Urbanpup.

They have some nice hoodies and t-shirts, you can even design your own!!

The only problem is they do not tell you the neck/chest measurements of their clothes they only tell you the lengths. ive even spoke to an adviser and they wouldnt tell me :(

Has anyone ever bought from urbanpup before or know of there size's

The sizes are:-

xxs - 6inch length
xs - 8inch length
s - 10inch length

I ideally need to know the neck and chest measurements also.

ps. if anyone has bought from them, are the quality of the clothes as good as the well known brands such as puppia etc?

Any replies would be a great help!! :):)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
If you look at the thread i put up a few weeks ago "Tiny-Tiny coats" lots of people have put some good websites to try.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I have bought from them. I got Roo an XS t-shirt and it fits her perfectly. The quality is very good. She weighs 4.2 pounds if that helps. I had a problem with my order and they promptly sent me another shirt right away and let me keep the first too. Her measurements are:

neck - 7 inches
chest - 12 inches (a little less to be exact)

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats brilliant!!! thanks :)

My puppy weighs 2.7lb so i doubt it will fit yet.

Do they have much stretch in them its hard buying for a pup as you never know how long they are going to last them.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They have a bit of stretch, yes, but not tons. The shirts are also thicker than your average t-shirt material. The XXS might fit your puppy, but if you want something that will last longer I suppose you could get a bigger size for down the road depending on how much more growing you think they have to do. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have bought loads of clothes/collars/carriers everything from urban pup!They have amazing customer service and are shipped fast. Also have a good range and as for quality its very good-They even provide the clothes for legally blonde musical.

As for sizing for a pup or I'd get xxs and then generally xs for any other chi. My biggest chi who is 6 and half pounds can fit in some xs but hes generally just a S but average chis 4-6 pounds should fit a xs.

I've just tried a xxs on my pup(2 pounds exactly) and its a little big but looks okay.
And I find the tshirts fit and have a little stretch but the hoodies dont really stretch or the coats.Hope this helped xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts