Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Guys, it is Fox News. They, while claiming to be a real news organization... are not as far as most are concerned. They twist and manipulate facts to suit a very very conservative agenda.

IE, they started and maintained that rumour that Obama was a secret Muslim looking to destroy the good ol' American Christian values. I and my BF listen to the FN talk radio at times and yeah.. don't take this too seriously.
As an organization they tend toward fear mongering and sensationalism. Which is what this is.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glenn Beck predicted today's economy 2 yrs ago and most of predicitons are dead on ;-)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
LOL, I predicted this economy after Bush somehow made it into office for a second term. And, I studied philosophy in college, not economics. It was just easy to see where things were heading, what with an economy based on credit, and banks dumping so much into those bad loans and people spending monies they didn't have.

Sheesh, all they had to do to see they should not have done that was take a look at Ohio or Michigan. Those places are BAD right now... but were not much better then...

As for too much cash in circ... I know they do take in and destroy cash as needed. And, I know that logistically, they have to keep enough cash around for people to use. And, as there are more people, you need more cash... or we'd be trading things like chickens or jewelry. :D

I don't know about you... but I like my (few) shinies, and don't want to carry chickens around in my bag! LOL!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep I am with you there I like my cash as well and would hate to go back to the dark ages. I myself hope that Beck is wrong but quite frankly with the way things are going I am a believer that it is going to get much worse. I really hope I am wrong though. I guess only time will tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts