Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be away from 7/7-7/11 going to VA beach and maybe just maybe I can meet Rebecca and Zeus!!

Anywho.....I am sure I will be having major withdrawl and hope that you guys can post a little less so I dont have a fit as to how many pages of "stuff" I will have to catch up on. :lol:

Boogaloo is away also FYI until I think after me so.......please remember that and if you must PM me then please make it of a non-urgent matter. You may PM or e-mail if you want to be added to the Featured chi list. Clare will post the Chi on the 10th!

I think that is it..........I will miss you all terribly and I hope to have lots of beach pics of the pups when I get back to bore you all with. :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
You better have a million pics to 'bore' us with!!! :D I hope you have a great time!

If you do meet Rebecca and Zeus make sure you take pics of that too! :wink:

Are you bringing Kemo and Bindi?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
and me I will be away in london from the 1/7 - 3/7 or for you americans 7/1 - 7/3 ( I think thats right) :wave: Im going to live 8 whoo hoo :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kari said:
You better have a million pics to 'bore' us with!!! :D I hope you have a great time!

If you do meet Rebecca and Zeus make sure you take pics of that too! :wink:

Are you bringing Kemo and Bindi?
YES I will take pics and YES I have to take my babies!!

Thanks my goal is to do barely nothing and drive my husband who cant sit still crazy LOLOL

I am getting two hermit crabs then too!!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Everyone is going away :cry: :lol:
I hope you all have fun. Vic I want lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Vic, I want you to have fun and think if me while your are at the beach,.... I want ot go to the beach... I know I was just there but I didn't get enough of it....

I am going to be gone this coming week 7-5 to 7- something not sure how long just a few days... I am going to take my mom home and stay there for a few days.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Wow! Everyone IS leaving! Haha...hope everyone has a great vacation and takes lots of pictuers!!! Nate and I will be away 7/1-7/5 too. We're going up to Mammoth and going fishing. Yuck! :evil: Thank goodness I only promised Nate I'd go fishing one day. :wink: Now, we just need to find someone to watch Ritzy. :shock:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ilovesadie said:
Wow! Everyone IS leaving! Haha...hope everyone has a great vacation and takes lots of pictuers!!! Nate and I will be away 7/1-7/5 too. We're going up to Mammoth and going fishing. Yuck! :evil: Thank goodness I only promised Nate I'd go fishing one day. :wink: Now, we just need to find someone to watch Ritzy. :shock:
Catch a big one ok!! And take a pic of it :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
ilovesadie said:
Oh man, I absolutely HATE going fishing! I love going to the ocean and other waters but fishing :pukeright:

:twisted: Since everyone is leaving I will be in charge now! Oh wait Clare and Jess are still here, oh :pottytrain5: !

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Have a wonderful time Vic but there is no hope that it won't take you hours to catch up when you get back :lol: Take lots of pics :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Who's that? :dontknow:

Kelly you just like to 'catch' the fish! The thing about fishing for me is, I can't stand to see something dangling from a hook. And then when they take off the hook, OW! And then they slowly die.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts