Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I have not had much time to participate here, as I am planning on a new line of dog clothes. It has been so long, though, and with my girlies having a joint birthday party in a couple of days, I thought I would share photos from our latest vacation, so that I can remind you how cute my puppies are ;) I will pass your comments onto them, to lift up their spirit on their birthday party. I already made them their presents- 2 hats and will make a doggy birthday cake. :)

Iska on the the sandy beach near Montpelier

This was a taste of their first snow for this year. They were so good in the car, bearing driving for hours on end...

They had lots of fun, though, running around and conquering new, uncharted territories

And Kara was enjoying views from high up in the Spanish Pyrenees

This was taken at
Saint Tropez ... Hi guys, this is me!!!!!!!

And enjoyed a good rest at Monte Carlo

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

It is now proper winter here, with snow and minus degrees, and on our holiday we experienced the 20's C and at Cote D'Azur the trees are evergreen and it felt like summer. :) in the middle of November!!!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Awww Kara's grown so much, I remember when she was teeny tiny and Zero was chasing her lol. Iska's a beautiful girl too, you really dont post enough photos of your girls. Great to see they're so happy and settled and well travelled ;)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! Thank you for sharing. These pics are Great but I must say that first one just stole my heart:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
OMG first of all , the first pic is just fab, I love it :D :D .
They are both beautiful chis, I hope my Ivy will be like this as well when she grows up :daisy:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh my gosh they're the sweetest puppies ever :love5: And I love the contrast between their colors.
The pic of you with both of them is SO CUTE!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Omgosh They are just gorgeous girls! Looks like they had lots of fun on their travels. You really should post more pics more often lol Such beauties!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........you have gorgeous chis. My favorite is the first photo of Iska - too adorable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts