Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chiwi got a lump after her rabies shot and she chewed it :? i had to put animax ointment on it for a week and it finally healed up. sometimes the lump doesn't appear for a week after. they were common phone calls at the animal hospital "mysterious lumps" and when we would check the records they had a vaccine within 2 weeks of the lump appearing and it was in that very spot the shot was given.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Alli said:
luv4mygirls said:
sometimes the lump doesn't appear for a week after. they were common phone calls at the animal hospital "mysterious lumps" and when we would check the records they had a vaccine within 2 weeks of the lump appearing and it was in that very spot the shot was given.
Oh that makes sense then, because I couldn't believe I wouldn't have noticed it right away. Do they usually go away? I've heard about dogs that have to have surgery to remove it.
in the animal hospital i worked at i never seen it have to be surgically removed but i have heard that having to be done in soem cases....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.