Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vala I dnt suppose when U have a free minite u could make me a new siggy?? I have aqquired two new pup and still havent had a new siggy done... can I send tyhem to ur email coz my attachements are not working????????????????

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: No problem, my FIL is leaving monday..and if I don't work at night I will start doing everything I owe to a buch of gals..and boy, so sure, you can post the pics if you want, too. :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:? mmm...where did you send it? Sorry...I think you asked me a long time ago...I'll check my accounts right away. :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D found them... :oops: sorry..I don't check that account too often and I thought I've changed it for my current one...ok..do you have bigger pics? If you don't that's ok, I'll see what I can do...if you do have bigger pics..post them or email them to this address [email protected] :wink:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Omg Vala I love it....Its just so me! Thankyou so much. Ahhhhhhhhh I love it *takes deep breaths to try and calm down*

THANKYOU!!!

love ZOe

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
OMG Vala! I think that is the best one you have every done! I like how you made the backgrounds in each picture pink shades, soooo smart!! :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i gotta say vala i think that one is one of your best.. soooo pretty.. when i get some pics of my baby up.. i would love it if you could make me one.. or anyone else who can make them..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts