Chihuahua People Forum banner

Valentine's Day 2019. Sissy is BACK!!

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  susan davis 
#1 ·
I haven't logged on here in quite some time! I think it has been a few years, not sure if anyone will remember me...or sissy. But we decided to come back and share our Valentine's Day picture...and an old one from Christmas.

Our friend from Virginia sent us the flower arrangement shaped as a dog. Daisy's are one of my favorite flowers. The carnations smell heavenly.

---------------------------------------------

Here's one from Christmas 2018...

(No Chihauhau's were harmed in the making of this photo).

Also we got (another picture) entered in a magazine. :) It's going to be in the First for Women magazine in March issue. We are excited. :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Sissy is an adorable little girl, and the arrangement is lovely. Sounds like she brings much joy to you.

I post very infrequently these days also. In fact, there aren't many active members these days on the site. I joined back in 2008 and it was much more "alive" in those days. People get busy, move on to other sites, and some just lose interest. Such is life, lol.

Reactions: mrochester
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.