Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A.k.a. teasing the dogs with mini heart shaped pizzas. :lol:

You can see the dilemma in Lilo's eyes: "MUST... BE... A... GOOD... GIRL... but... MUST... EAT... PIZZA..."

·
Registered
710 Posts
I was gonna ask what they got afterwards after. That's a awesome "leave it" Good job Lilo!
She probably was like where's the rest of it, hand it over lady. lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Next time put some / Tapatio HOT sauce on that there pizza / that will make them run around like a chicken with out a head ! they will go absolutely APE ! ! :laughing2:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was gonna ask what they got afterwards after. That's a awesome "leave it" Good job Lilo!
She probably was like where's the rest of it, hand it over lady. lol
haha yeah I bet she would have preferred a pizza. She was quite good on the pictures, but spent a lot of time jumping uncontrollably and squealing out of excitement in between. :lol:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many of those little mothers do you have ? :angel9:
Next time put some / Tapatio HOT sauce on that there pizza / that will make them run around like a chicken with out a head ! they will go absolutely APE ! ! :laughing2:
lol I've never tried that one, I take it it's very hot. :lol: Funnily enough my previous chi absolutely loved chilli! She even ran off with a whole fresh chilli once (still with seeds and everything) and happily ate it all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts