Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a few people ask if there would be a valentines day exchange this year so thought I would see if anyone is really interested in doing one.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I am SO definitely down for a Valentine's exchange!! =D I did Zoey instead of my usual Kahlua for Christmas so my Lua wants to participate <3 hehe

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to go with a 200 post count this time for the newer active members I'll be posting the sign ups tomorrow along with the wish list thread. As far as the price range I'm thinking the $10..$20...$30 unless you guys just want one price range.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'm going to go with a 200 post count this time for the newer active members I'll be posting the sign ups tomorrow along with the wish list thread. As far as the price range I'm thinking the $10..$20...$30 unless you guys just want one price range.
Yay! ( jjumping up and down with excitement!) Count me in! Not sure which dog yet - probably Charlie. I would do the $30 limit if we do more than one limit.

heartday! hummmm shall my silly boy take part? :albino:
Yes! Without silly boys it wouldn't be nearly as much fun, you silly girl!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
YES!!!!:love7:
lol shelly! :D

Yay! ( jjumping up and down with excitement!) Count me in! Not sure which dog yet - probably Charlie. I would do the $30 limit if we do more than one limit.

Yes! Without silly boys it wouldn't be nearly as much fun, you silly girl!
hehe minigrace! very true! are there enuff girls to go around? ^_^ i hope petsmart starts getin in their vday toys in soon! i checked last week and there was only 1 toy so far....theyre behind! they're still tryin to get rid of all the xmas toys lol :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
If we just go with a $20 limit, I could put both of mine in. Is it okay to do that? Then my two would get a secret pal each, so I'd buy for two dogs?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts