Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got fired from my jobs and have been spending more time than usual. We spent some time this last week at my aunts house. To see them bigger click on them.

Eva loved to sleep by the baby. Don't tell my gma that I took a picture of her.

Claude and his sister Claudine (my cousins girl) The size difference between this too is strange.

Claudine

Seth Leah's brother (my cousins other dog) Poor boy has had it rough but now has a vet that knows what she is doing.

Seth and Claudine unsure about Eva

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mom how dare you go outside without me. I was only a few feet away from the door taking pics of my cousins before they went to prom. She was letting everyone hear what the chi scream of death sounds like.

Come on mom come back in

My sweet Leelee

You can't play the piano its the chi house. ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Those are lovely pics.. the first one just makes me smile.. since I am a grammy to lots of grandkids! lol
I am sorry to hear you have lost your job, but remember that when when door closes, it is so a better one can open up for you. I know financial stress is serious business, and will keep you in my prayers. Blessings, Deb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.