Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my boyfriend surprised me with a vday dinner :D mmm steak!

he also made me a 3 layer cake....omg!!!

i got this for him hahahaha!!! he's really into comps & such

okay onto dexter's meal he cooked for him before i left to go back home

here's the outcome

i went back home and here was him. mommm!! what is that delicious smell?

mmm i want...please?

hmmm i'm not sure if i should eat this or not

here goesssss

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
slurrrrrp

this is one good meat!

chew chew chew

(while he desperately tries to get more out of the empty bowl LOL)

thanks dad, ur the best! ur a better cook than mommy...shhh dont tell her

later on the night...mewwwww

so how was everyone else's vday!!! mine was great! :daisy:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That was a delicious looking steak dinner bf served you.., Heck I would have like to had the one he made for Dexter. lol So happy to hear you had such a nice V-day. Deb

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was a delicious looking steak dinner bf served you.., Heck I would have like to had the one he made for Dexter. lol So happy to hear you had such a nice V-day. Deb
hehe thanks deb!!! yeaaaa steak is so great. it's my fav meal lol and he even got me my fav drink, arizona iced tea :D only he knows me besttt :hello1: dexter keeps licking his bowl lmaoooo

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh god i'm feeling sooo hungry now ! That Dexter does ok for good meals he 's eaten better than me.Oh that cat is so sweet,don't think mine would let me do that.Must go and get some food now.I take it Dexters ok now after feeling ill.

·
Registered
705 Posts
dexter really looked like he enjoyed that steak :) ... i would love some of that cake lol it looks yummy

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Dexter- that steak looked so YUMMY! Your daddy loves you and mommy a LOT! Your such a cutie. :)

Pidge- I love how he is still trying to lick the bowl clean even though it's under the cabinet. It really must have been tasty. Your BF is such a sweetheart. Your a lucky girl! There is nothing better then someone making you your favorite meal. So sweet! :)

For V-day my husband and I stayed home with our son. Hubby ordered steaks and salmon from my favorite restaurant, and then we ordered movies ON DEMAND all night. It was very relaxing. :) I also got a bottle of my favorite perfume (Armani Code). Yea!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mmm Steak! Mmm cake! I'm with Deb, Dexter's food looked just as delish :)
LOL i know! hahaha thanks!
Oh god i'm feeling sooo hungry now ! That Dexter does ok for good meals he 's eaten better than me.Oh that cat is so sweet,don't think mine would let me do that.Must go and get some food now.I take it Dexters ok now after feeling ill.
oh i was still hungry doing this post! did u end up getting some yummy food? yes dexter is feeling much much better now thanks to everyone and their healing thoughts! ;)
dexter really looked like he enjoyed that steak :) ... i would love some of that cake lol it looks yummy
yes he ate EVERYTHING in there..i think if i sneaked in a pill he would've ate that too! steak flavored pilll...LOL!
yummy!! im glad you had a fab valentines day. i had a great weekend too :) x
thanks princess, im so glad u had a great one too!! :D
WOW! What a guy! Look at all that fooooooood!!!! And it's sweet that Dexter got some as well:)

My Valentine's Day was good, we went to Cheesecake Factory (amazing cheesecake and food) and then went to see Valentine's Day at the movies:)
yeaaaa he cooked me up a feast! LOL. oooh yea i heard that movie was coming out yesterday, was it any good? i love cheesecake factory! hw in the world did u get seats on vday...its almost impossible LOL

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow lucky dexterI ended up with fish and chips! :-(
fish and chips! i havent had that for yearrrssss, mainly becuase it made sick one time (long john silvers)
Dexter- that steak looked so YUMMY! Your daddy loves you and mommy a LOT! Your such a cutie. :)

Pidge- I love how he is still trying to lick the bowl clean even though it's under the cabinet. It really must have been tasty. Your BF is such a sweetheart. Your a lucky girl! There is nothing better then someone making you your favorite meal. So sweet! :)

For V-day my husband and I stayed home with our son. Hubby ordered steaks and salmon from my favorite restaurant, and then we ordered movies ON DEMAND all night. It was very relaxing. :) I also got a bottle of my favorite perfume (Armani Code). Yea!
LOL yea he kept on licking it after hours after that too..hahaha~ thanks lisa! i know hes the best! oh ur hubbie sounds fab too, steak and salmon!!! :D sounds so yummy right now, did u eat both? ooooh armani code smells grand! ;)
Hmmmm....think that boyfriend is a keeper Pidge, don't let him go :)
he definitely is, and i dont plan on letting him go unless he cuts off his arm first muhahaahha :foxes15: :daisy:
Wow Dexter you spoiled pooch & hmm cake :) lol looks like you had fun pidge x
teeehee fifi! did you get anything yummies from mommy? i had a blast! ;) how was ur vday cheeky

tahnks for the replies everyone, i'll be making a post up on something i got that was really cute from him. just didnt get a chance to take a pic of it yet hehe! oh and tht white stuff in the bowl was sashimi....my first time eating it...not bad! i also DESPISE tomatoes but he used brazillian tomatoes which tastes really sweet, so i didnt mind as much! oh the joy of variety in cooking :albino:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
this post is making me hungry lol...everything looks so good. that figurine you got for him looks so funny, reminds me of a whacky science prof.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts