Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mommy FINALLY decided to take out the Venison ribs...My dad is going to bring his clever done with a bone saw and we're going to break them down a bit so they can enjoy them better. Shellie my golden got a bath today (I should have waited till AFTER I fed the ribs), as I KNOW she's gonna love it. Ziva tried to bury it with the blanket, and Zoey is currently hiding under the blanket lmao.

"What's this? Who cares, I'm cute, look at me!"

Ziva you're crazy....mom will make it easier, just let her

Are you sure it's okay mom?

Good stuff maynard! I'll eat it if you get it off the bone for me mom.

It scares me!

I'll give it a try mom!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope they are both snoozing, they did have kind of a big breakfast, thinking I am going to let Shellie have at it then put it in the fridge and offer it to them tomorrow for breakfast.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG that's HUGE!!! I would definitely cut it up and freeze so you don't end up wasting any of it. Fantastic!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yay it's both sides, REALLY meaty and I think has part of the spine attached. It's HUMUNGOID! Definitely going to cut it down, they both love it. I got a video of Ziva nibbling/tugging on it but I have to wait till I get home so I have wifi to upload. My dad said I'm strange for bringing it to work with me....it's just the easiest/biggest place to clean up after it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts