Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're learning to play. This video is a bit long, but it's funny how the two little dogs are doing their little growls.

Please excuse the boxes. I'm still in the process of settling into my new house.

The adoption for Sparrow should be finalized tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
nice! looks like she's doing great for you only having her in your home for such a short time :) , and nice that your chi is accepting her. My 2 chi's accepted Peyton right into there home. It took Peyton alittle while to feel comfy. how old is Sparrow?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice! looks like she's doing great for you only having her in your home for such a short time :) , and nice that your chi is accepting her. My 2 chi's accepted Peyton right into there home. It took Peyton alittle while to feel comfy. how old is Sparrow?

Sparrow is under 2 years old. The rescuer didn't know off hand how old she was because she didn't have her paperwork in front of her when I asked. She knows that Sparrow is young, but over one year old for sure. I get the adoption finalized and all of her records tomorrow.

Venus has been great. When we first got her from the shelter over a year and a half ago she was not good with other dogs. She would bark and growl at them as soon as she could see them. We had to train her not to be dog aggressive, and she has been great ever since. We don't have to worry about taking her anywhere anymore for fear that she will bark and eventually lunge at a Mastiff at the pet store.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh I'm so excited for you!!! I hope all goes well tomorrow! Both Sparrow and Venus are so
precious! And Elaine is right, it's amazing that the two already seem relatively comfortable
in the same room. I'm sure they'll be friends in no time. Good luck to you! Can't wait to hear
the good news! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts