Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We spent a majority of this summer out at my grandma's farm, helping with storm clean-up and making repairs for winter. Venus absolutely loved all the time roaming outdoors ^_^

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Beautiful pictures of Venus and the farm. Many of my relatives had farms when I was growing up. We always go back to them for holidays and Thanksgiving. Thanks for the pics. Very sorry to hear about your husband...hoping all is on the mend and more positive times now.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful pictures of Venus and the farm. Many of my relatives had farms when I was growing up. We always go back to them for holidays and Thanksgiving. Thanks for the pics. Very sorry to hear about your husband...hoping all is on the mend and more positive times now.

Thank you! We're still dealing with some repercussions of the accident, but things are slowly getting better for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beautiful photos venus looks so happy exploring the farm :) looks like you guys had some nice weather!

We had some great weather this year! A few storms early on, but nothing a few days with the family didn't fix ;-)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Lovely photos, I especially love the one of her walking towards the camera with the sun and the barn in the background - beautiful photo! She reminds me a lot of our Shadow, we used to call her Ferdinand. She loved nothing better than to go out into the yard in the sunshine, pick a spot and just lay in the grass sniffing the flowers and the wind and listening to everything around her. The photos of Venus lying in the grass reminded me of that so much! Looks like Venus had a blast.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely photos, I especially love the one of her walking towards the camera with the sun and the barn in the background - beautiful photo! She reminds me a lot of our Shadow, we used to call her Ferdinand. She loved nothing better than to go out into the yard in the sunshine, pick a spot and just lay in the grass sniffing the flowers and the wind and listening to everything around her. The photos of Venus lying in the grass reminded me of that so much! Looks like Venus had a blast.

She absolutely loves it outdoors! I can't let her off-leash where we live, but at the farm she loves running around :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts