Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt get many photos of Verbena to satisfy Sarah and all others who are interested in watching Hopes babies progress so heres some more!
The other girl is now called Ethel and hopefully has a lovely home lined up for her! So the girls are Verbena, Mimi & Ethel!

So here we go (sorry for the poor quality :) )

Ethel:

And Teeny Verbena!

Hope you like them!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Robyn.. such tiny little faces..lol I love the close up of Ethel.. she is so adorable!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Oh how cute! They look stunning, love the closeup's,

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are beautiful!!! Soooooo cute!! I could just kiss their wee faces! They remind me of my late Chasey Wasey. :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg they are too cute!!
Thank you! :)

Oh Robyn.. such tiny little faces..lol I love the close up of Ethel.. she is so adorable!
Thank you Deb! Ethel is very pretty, Verbena is just as pretty but needs time to ctach up shes still merely over 100grams! lol

She is like a polar bear,stunning
Haha thank you Michele!

Oh how cute! They look stunning, love the closeup's,
Thank you ! Yes they really are, im pleased with Ethels close-up i hope you can see her white points well :)

They are beautiful!!! Soooooo cute!! I could just kiss their wee faces! They remind me of my late Chasey Wasey. :)
Thank you T! I always want to kiss them! :rolleyes: Aww how cute id love to see a photo :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Verbena... you are just tooo cute.. Who came up with the name Ethel? I laughed lol reminds me of Ethel from Eastenders.. you should have a Dot there hahahahahaha (dying here!!)

Give her little nose kisses for me.. i love her!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Verbena... you are just tooo cute.. Who came up with the name Ethel? I laughed lol reminds me of Ethel from Eastenders.. you should have a Dot there hahahahahaha (dying here!!)

Give her little nose kisses for me.. i love her!
i know i giggled when i read the email :) lol

Ive given her ickle Sarah kisses from you!

ERM EXCUSE ME.. but i need to be vetting Verbenas mother.. and if she changes her name it so won't be as good..
Haha i dont knwo what name she has in mind! She works for the MOD? I told you remember :) She hasnt been in contct since last week though! Maybe shes busy?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
i know i giggled when i read the email :) lol

Ive given her ickle Sarah kisses from you!

Haha i dont knwo what name she has in mind! She works for the MOD? I told you remember :) She hasnt been in contct since last week though! Maybe shes busy?

OH GOD poor Ethel lol

Hmm is she leaving my baby all daytime?? She better be nice.. still laughing at Ethel

1 - 20 of 39 Posts