Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've had a few posts on here, but wanted to formally introduce my Chihuahuas to everyone!

We JUST adopted Tifa (previously Rory) on Saturday.

She's warmed up quickly, but has a lot of areas that need work.
Her previous mommy NEVER took her outside - not even in the backyard! She also does not know how to sit, etc.

I have a lot of work ahead of me!

She is a week older than ChiChi and weighs just shy of 3.5lbs next to his whopping 5.5lbs!
They are 9 months.

ENJOY!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! You all have outstanding Chi's yourselves!

LOL Ciarra! I LOVE that game! I even have the little spin off movies. Can't get enough!

I'm on a waiting list for a breeder in California, and I have high hopes on waiting for my perfect, lighter coloured female in which I will name her Aeris(my fav!) ^-^

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Thanks everyone! You all have outstanding Chi's yourselves!

LOL Ciarra! I LOVE that game! I even have the little spin off movies. Can't get enough!

I'm on a waiting list for a breeder in California, and I have high hopes on waiting for my perfect, lighter coloured female in which I will name her Aeris(my fav!) ^-^
Oh that awesome! I cant wait to see your new pup once you get her.

I went the way of Star Wars names (Chewbacca, Jango Fett, SkyWalker, and Qui-Gon Jinn} lol, and Tim Burtons Nightmare before Christmas (Zero) A video game chara. (Kirby) and Chocolate and a company that makes cars and other stuff (Kisses and Honda) I have the oddest bunch of chi names lol.:D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! It already feels like I've been chatting here for ages.

Ciarra, those are great names! It's always great to turn heads at the dog park when you call for them! :p

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hello there, welcome to the forum.
They are both gorgeous. I took on Smiffy at 22 months old with a similar story, I am sure with alot of love and hard work you both will get there xxxx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts