Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ZiwiPeak is so close to kibble... I mean it's squares in a bag that you pour out. How could they be opposed to that? Maybe they have a misunderstanding of what raw feeding is and are visualizing them walking around with a bloody chunk of meat that is dripping all over? I think if they saw what you are feeding, they wouldn't have objections.

You could also just quietly feed them in your room at the apartment. They don't have to oversee what you are feeding your own dogs.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You could get a little cheapy chest freezer and keep it in your room??? LOL. I'm trying here. ;)

But yeah, I understand the roommate thing. If you can afford to keep feeding ZP - my gosh you are ahead of the curve by so much. Add in some canned as you can. Maybe some bone-in parts when it's convenient and then don't worry. You are doing the best you can and that's all any of us can do.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I wonder why it shouldn't be frozen? I have always frozen it as it lasts a LONG time for just one dog and I only feed it occasionally. I have frozen it for years and it has been very fresh when taken out. I left it out a couple times and it got pretty stale and dried out and that's when I decided to freeze it and only take out a little at a time. Brody will even eat it frozen straight from the freezer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.