Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello and that I'm just looking for groups of friendly people who will forgive a some very stupid questions about Chihuauas.

I have grown up with big dogs and my family all own big dogs. Myself I own two cats and I just adopted a Chihuahua today from the humane's society.

So I know nothing about this breed other than the basic stuff from the AKC board...lol.

Hope to get to know more people! Even hope some people are in my area.....MiamiDade County Florida.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
HELLO AND WELCOME! :wave:
I am also pretty new to the wonderful world of Chihuahua's, I have had my little female, Poppy, for 2 weeks...and I think you will find that they are such amazing little dogs.
The people on here are great and I am sure you will find some good advice and alot of humour here.
Nice to meet you!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
hi and welcome

so glad you found us and that you decided to rescue a chihuahua

please tell us more info about yuor new baby and use the relevant sections of the bopard to ask questions etc.

I am clare by the way and we are all mainly a briliant bunch of helpful people here

I look forward to getting to know you and your new addition better :wave:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum :hello2: glad you found us - hope you enjoy yourself here on the board - if you need help on something, just ask we're always happy to help :wave:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh I am so glad you rescued your chi, that is so great!!! You will love it here!! Everyone is so nice, especially me! :D Just kidding, but true :wink: .
You are in Florida?? Lucky duck! I always tell my hubby I am moving to Florida someday, he thinks I am kidding, but I am not, I just hope he comes w/me!! :wink:
WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! I'd love to hear more about your new chi! :wave:

I'm Kari, I have 2 chi's, both males, Mr. Peepers (the tri-color) and Buster (the white). I love my boys. I'm sure in time, you're going to want more!

·
Registered
361 Posts
WELCOME!! I am Vicki and I also have a rescue Chi! His name is Grizzly! This is a great place to be. Everyone here becomes family! Enjoy and go ahead and ask your questions, we'll help all we can.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts