Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these sell for triple the price for just the harness without the leash. i am asking 19.00 ( plus shipping) its for a dog/puppy 2.5 pound or less i think.

tiny size 0 costumes. link under pic of same costume being sold at boutique for more than triple the price. i am asking 8 dollars each... made real nice, snap closed

Tiger Costume

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
♥♥clio♥chi♥chi♥♥;982586 said:
omg love them
do you and any other stuff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
they are really cute and Susan Lanci is so nice. i do have a couple other harnessess for sale by Susan Lanci for bigger dogs. i havnt posted them here cause i think they'd be too big for most Chihuahuas. but they are pink and if you have a girl dog that is bigger you may be interested. just let me know ( or anyone else reading this let me know if you might be interested :) )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the costumes are really cute for a tiny dog. wish i had some in bigger sizes....

for anyone thinking about the harness.... i just thought i would post a link of the same exact thing being sold at a boutique for 70. dollars and that does not include the leash.
it has butterflys instead of the ladybug. they no longer make the ladybug ... they are always changing there patterns

the one i'm selling is only 19 dollars and includes the leash :)

Susan Lanci Butterfly and Bee Tinkie Harness

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey elaine would the costume fit my kc? ^_^

how much does KC weigh / do you know her measurements ( girth and length).
they are too small for Latte , she is 3 pounds 2 ounces

** right underneath the pic of the costumes theres a link to a boutique selling them and theres a size chart. i think they are all size 0 . i will have to check though for sure but at least 2 of them are size 0

235 Posts
they are really cute and Susan Lanci is so nice. i do have a couple other harnessess for sale by Susan Lanci for bigger dogs. i havnt posted them here cause i think they'd be too big for most Chihuahuas. but they are pink and if you have a girl dog that is bigger you may be interested. just let me know ( or anyone else reading this let me know if you might be interested :) )
iv got a pom thats very big for a pom, any idea what kind of dog they would fit.That would give me some sort of idea if they would fit her or my others xxxx
Thanks xxx:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
♥♥clio♥chi♥chi♥♥;982707 said:
iv got a pom thats very big for a pom, any idea what kind of dog they would fit.That would give me some sort of idea if they would fit her or my others xxxx
Thanks xxx:D
You would go by chest size. they should fit a dog with chest size 14 to 16 inches

they are both light pink color .
one has a pink dragonfly ontop of a green leaf. that one comes with a pink leash that has the same dragon fly ontop of leaf. its the same style as the tiny one that's pictured with the ladybug. the price will be 22 dollars for the harness/leash set

the other one is a vest style and has 4 crystal paws going down the middle. this one doesn not come with a leash. 19.00 for this one

** plus shipping ... will ship to anywhere :)

if you or anyone else is interested ... i will snap a pic of them

oh, i wanted to ask you also... i'm so curious.... how do you make those cute hearts in your screen name. they are so cute

235 Posts
You would go by chest size. they should fit a dog with chest size 14 to 16 inches

they are both light pink color .
one has a pink dragonfly ontop of a green leaf. that one comes with a pink leash that has the same dragon fly ontop of leaf. its the same style as the tiny one that's pictured with the ladybug. the price will be 22 dollars for the harness/leash set

the other one is a vest style and has 4 crystal paws going down the middle. this one doesn not come with a leash. 19.00 for this one

** plus shipping ... will ship to anywhere :)

if you or anyone else is interested ... i will snap a pic of them

oh, i wanted to ask you also... i'm so curious.... how do you make those cute hearts in your screen name. they are so cute
yeah Id say that would fit my kayla
Ill pm you soon about them and if u still have them i want them lol
they sound lovely
really pretty i need to get them lol
Im living in Ireland so ill check out postage but its ok I still want them haha

aww the hearts
well there is a way of using the labtop symbols but its quite akward
The easiest way to do it is just google search love heart symbols and go into the first search then just pick a heart and copy and paste :) xxxx♥♥♥♥
or you could just copy and save mine ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
There are these ones too ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
♥♥clio♥chi♥chi♥♥;982794 said:
yeah Id say that would fit my kayla
Ill pm you soon about them and if u still have them i want them lol
they sound lovely
really pretty i need to get them lol
Im living in Ireland so ill check out postage but its ok I still want them haha

aww the hearts
well there is a way of using the labtop symbols but its quite akward
The easiest way to do it is just google search love heart symbols and go into the first search then just pick a heart and copy and paste :) xxxx♥♥♥♥
or you could just copy and save mine ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
There are these ones too ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
ok! i can hold them for you if you'd like. was it the 2 pink ones you wanted? ( the pink dragonfly w/ matching leash and the pink w/ crystal paws.... did you want the tiny one also with the ladybug or is that one too small? )

about the hearts... i'm not good at figuring out computer things... so i dont think i'll try to figure it out but they are so cute

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, i'm going to snap some pics of the pink harnesses and also of the size XS in ruff ruff couture that i have left. i have some very cute things. you said she's 3 pounds.... how old is she, just want to know if she is still growing so i can figure out what size would be best for you :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.