Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally what i have been waitin for...the nutrition test results to come back to me....eek~ this ones a bit easier to understand plus at the end he puts down the vits and such i need for him...:daisy:

and here's the ingredients for the Daily Vitamins/ vit c i got from KonasChips.com that should be coming soon

· Registered
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fascinating!!!

Wonder what's in the thyroid drops. He has an underactive thyroid from those results (I have one too and feel shocking if my meds aren't right) could explain his hair loss etc and if he is tired a lot.

Does the vet want to see him again??
very detailed isnt it!~ my poor baby :( and poor u!! shocking? shocking as in shaking? o_O hes actually very active which is weird. i've always thought his hairloss was from alopecia since its only his dark colors that are losin hair and not his white or tans

yes he wants a followup visit but we're callin first to see how much everythin will be and what our options are

· Registered
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shocking as feeling really bad, tired, achey, severe headaches, unexplained weight gain.. It's horrible. Is his fur dry? My hair falls out in clumps and gets really dry if my meds are out of sink.

His lighter hair may be lost but less noticeable than the dark?? Idk .
im so sorry u feel like that :( and nope he has full lighter hairs. only his back fur is dry where its losin the hair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.