Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella weight is 3.3 lbs...a little on the light side...Zar is good at 4.4 lbs and Izzy...my good girl...is down to 6.6 lbs ( thank you green beans and green peppers ) ...Izzys Tick bite is a bit inflamed but we are just to continue putting polysporin on it, she had her anal glands expressed....Zars eye socket is perfect...Bellas thyroid and cholesterol values were perfect....so eating her high carb diet is still not harming her....Bella will no longer get any immunizations other then rabies d/t her ME..no titers needed ...Dr M will be glad to call vets in Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia if we decide to go on holiday so they are prepared for Bella if something goes wrong ..( I still don't think I want to travel that far away with her ) but its nice to know we can with Dr M's help..
Dr M went thru all the s/s of tick borne diseases so I feel prepared for anything off kilter ..so all in all...other then having a very light wallet now , it was a good visit :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great news. Sounds like your vet was very thorough. That's awesome.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You and Dr.M are taking such great care of the beautiful girls. It's wonderful to
hear. Dr.M sounds fantastic. I know how you feel about the empty wallet, last
week I emptied mine at the vet's office as well, on blood tests and preventatives.
Money comes and goes, but the peace of mind that vet visit brought is priceless.
Hugs to your pups! :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great news. Sounds like your vet was very thorough. That's awesome.
She is...we love her...

Glad you got all good news!!
Thanks..

You and Dr.M are taking such great care of the beautiful girls. It's wonderful to
hear. Dr.M sounds fantastic. I know how you feel about the empty wallet, last
week I emptied mine at the vet's office as well, on blood tests and preventatives.
Money comes and goes, but the peace of mind that vet visit brought is priceless.
Hugs to your pups! :)
Its strange but Dr M was a replacement for our vet who went on mat leave....we just fell in love with her , she is so caring and never rushes thru the exams...she often calls me at home and it is long distance....so when our vet came back to work ( and we really liked her also ) we made the decision to stay with Dr M..it wasn't an easy decision but one we felt comfortable with....she is so good with the girls...she cried ( we both did ) when Bella came back from being in the veterinary hospital at the university of Guelph with her diagnosis...and she always is open to suggestion about treatment for Bellas condition which is very comforting to us....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Yay, the girls are doing so well-- thanks to their wonderful parents, and a terrific vet! Kathleen, I share in your joy whenever I see a good report of your little ones.. I feel like their grandmother..lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.