Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lmaoooooo i couldnt stop laughing while filming this on my phone... :lol:

they were being so silly tonight

p.s: dont mind my messy crafts table....LOL. thats what happens when u have too many crafty ideas all in one time

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
LOL. that is so cute and funny !!! i bet KC would love some doggie stairs so she could get up on the bed with her big Bother. Dexter probably likes that he has a place to get away from her :D .

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL. that is so cute and funny !!! i bet KC would love some doggie stairs so she could get up on the bed with her big Bother. Dexter probably likes that he has a place to get away from her :D .
haha! i bet she would but shes not gettin them ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dexter is still safe for now! Not for long though! lol
LOL! one day lmao! she does backflips while trying to jump onto the bed :lol:

Little sister will get up there soon enough. I have the same table for my craft table. Mines a mess right now too.
hehehe! yay its a great table but when its empty it seems so big but once u get started on things...ummm u cant find an empty space :lol:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Well, whoever won, the bed was clearly the loser. ;) I like how they took turns growling at each other. It was kind of the Chihuahua version of 'dueling banjos'.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I loved the expressions on the older ones face!!! Priceless amusement expressions, so sure of himself that the little one couldn't get up there. That was great, thanks for the laugh tonight, I needed that.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, whoever won, the bed was clearly the loser. ;) I like how they took turns growling at each other. It was kind of the Chihuahua version of 'dueling banjos'.
hahahaha! yes my poor bed lmao!. i always fixing it as Dexter always kicks with his hind legs to taunt kc -,-

I loved the expressions on the older ones face!!! Priceless amusement expressions, so sure of himself that the little one couldn't get up there. That was great, thanks for the laugh tonight, I needed that.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
hehe thanks! LOL he has so much fun teasing but she has way too much energy so he konks out easily after a good play. ur welcome :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
That was blimmen' hilarious, but I gotta tell you, Dex sounds like a wild boar or a bear, he sure as heck doesn't sound like a wee Chi. KC is an exquisite little imp!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was blimmen' hilarious, but I gotta tell you, Dex sounds like a wild boar or a bear, he sure as heck doesn't sound like a wee Chi. KC is an exquisite little imp!
BA hahaha! :lol: yes Dex has n interestin voice at times. heres somethin to make you laugh, it was a couple years ago. i setup a webcam that captures motion shots and records the parts for me when i was at work and parents werent home for about a week

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
OMG if I was at work & saw that video, my baby howlin', I'd be bustin' out of that office never to return ... poor little man was absolutely lost without his people. That kind of technology is just amazing isn't it, allows us to peep into areas we could never begin to imagine what went on, such as what they get up to during the day when alone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts