Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is SO cute! The bell ringing is just too much! Oh, my girl just is so all over the place I hope that I can get her focused enough to learn cute things like that. Precious!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the rotty was THE MOST gentle dog she has played with.....i fund bigger dogs liek rottys, golden retrievers etc have a better understanding of being gentle than smaller dogs do...that are still much bigger than apple.....the rotty was carefully placing each and every step to make sure not to hurt her....it was amazing to watch....

as for apple ringing the bell that was her when she was younger she is much better now and i dont have to direct her as much she will just sit there and ding it over and over until i give her a treat lol shes very impatient now if i dont give her a treat straight away lol

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My son has a huge Golden doodle - she's a sweet heart, but she is big. He also has a tiny teacup poodle pup, and the Golden doodle is amazing with the pup. It's as if she knows she has to slow down and be gentle with her, and she doesn't even mind when the pup decides to hang from her hair!

Both videos are precious! She's a smart little one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts