Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I thought it was really cute. Callie is so sweet. It's nice to see a video of our friends rather than photos once in awhile. Pablo and Trixie went a little nuts and started barking a bunch, lol. :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That was cute! I wonder what she was trying to say? :lol:

My cat was up on my desk and started to freak out when she heard it! :lol:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! She really cracks me up with that growl. :D She does that sometimes when she wants all of my attention from Cody and Annabelle. It sounds like she is telling them...... no my mama maaaaaaaaaaa. :lol:

·
Registered
897 Posts
That was too funny. In one part it looked like she had a very strong look of pride protecting her home from the invading hummingbird. In another part, I agree with Rachael, that she almost looked embarrassed that she was caught on camera. LOL!

If that wasn't funny enough, Angel was sitting here with me as I played the video. She was growling back. LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Stephanie the sound of her growl is the cutest part. Sorry you couldn't hear it.

Thank you guys. I'm glad you liked it! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lol she's such a talker! i remember the other video they sounded like tasmanian devils lol and here she is again. it's a good thing she has a cute voice lol!

·
Registered
568 Posts
What a great video with a great model. Callie is really pretty. Her coat looks great. All she wants to do is protect her mama...I say good girl!

Leslie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts