Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok peeps, I would like to know if any of you gamers out there can give me some ideas of some newer fun games.
I haven't bought nothing for the kids yet and with everything going on with my Mom i'm having a hard time thinking about buying gifts. I have to get shopping and dont' have much time to sit and read video game review sites.
Heres the deal; we have a ps3 and a wii and nintendo Ds's. I have 3 kids ages 11-16. If you know of a really fun game for one of those consoles, let's hear it!! :D
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
my kids have a ps2 and DS, I just go in and get random games they are always happy!
Or if you go for the games with the big display set up, those are normally the hot games and you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
237 Posts
They have a Tablet for the Wii now. Its pretty cool and there is a couple games for it. The kids might enjoy Pictonary. Dance Dance Revolution is always fun.

For the PS3.. What about Little Big Planet 1or 2. Hours of play there. They can play online, with each other, create their own boards. Im 32 and I play it :coolwink:

Both systems have Rock Band and Band Hero. The whole family can get in the action!

Those are some family friendly ones I can think of. We play alot of shooter games but your kids are young.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Mario Kart for the Wii is good, so is Ravin Rabbids. My brothers (11 and 16) love Lego Starwars too. When they get back home i'll get them to let me know which ones they recommend though, coz I know they have some online shoot em up type games they love playing!

And Casper The Friendly Ghost and Coraline are great too, though your kids may be a bit old for them, and they might be a bit girly! (ignoring the fact im 21!)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Cheryl! Get the new Donkey Kong on Wii!!!!!

Oh my heavens we've had SO much fun!

Aaaand if they like Little Big try out the new Kirbys Yarn World, same type of game.

My OH is a HUGE game and movie nerd.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I have asked for Donkey Kong for my Wii :)
Many years ago when my brother had the Nintendo 64, he had that game I LOVED it!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheryl! Get the new Donkey Kong on Wii!!!!!

Oh my heavens we've had SO much fun!

Aaaand if they like Little Big try out the new Kirbys Yarn World, same type of game.

My OH is a HUGE game and movie nerd.
DK has been requested :) lol
will check out kirby!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions.
We have Little big. I will check out the tablet.
We don't have the rock band or any of those. My boys both play MW and black ops. lol They like to play online. My youngest loves driving games and we have a lot of those.
If they like MW (we have a bunch of COD games too), they might like the Battlefield Bad Company games.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
i just got 6 new games for wii I get mine burned though I am a bad girl :D:D

super mario bros (addicted)
mario galaxy 2
resdient evil darkside
black ops
golden eye 007
just dance 2

the new dk loooks good and I heard kirby was good too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts