Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL THAT is soo cute! Dakota is adorable telling you he's hungry lol ;) and the little Faith & Glory fast happy dances are too sweet! That's what my girls do too! Ugh I love them little cuties!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! Oh my gosh that was soo cute! They definitely love their food. :D I don't think I've ever seen a video of your 3, Val. It was nice seeing their personalities come to life :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They certainly act like they've never been fed before and it's not just at breakfast but dinner is worse! lol You're right Paula, I've never posted a vid of the chis before now that I think about it. Will have to be better about that in the future. ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
They certainly act like they've never been fed before and it's not just at breakfast but dinner is worse! lol You're right Paula, I've never posted a vid of the chis before now that I think about it. Will have to be better about that in the future. ;)
Aw yes! I love watching videos of our babies here! Can't wait to see more in the future! =)

Mine act like they haven't ate in years too. Even right after they eat! Little monkeys! lol

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Three of my faves!! Dakota is so cute and, has Faith lost weight? I don't think I've ever seen her from an "above" angle but her frame looks great!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww!!!!!
Val, they are all adorable! Faith and Glory are so sweet, and tiny.
Dakota is politely telling you to hurry it up mama! Lol! He's gorgeous, but you already know how I feel about him. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! What a cute video. I love Dakota's "whines". Faith and Glory are so adorable wagging tails and licking their mouths. You certainly got their attention. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww i loved seeing them like this Val!
They are so adorable waiting for their food.
Dakota is like C'mon how long does it take mum? lol
The girls look so cute all excited and tails waggin like mad.
Loved it! x

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys!

Crystal, yes Faith lost weight and we're putting it back on her. She should be 6 lbs but with the cold weather she lost quite a bit and dropped all the way down to 5.3 lbs at one point. She's getting a TON of food now to make up for the extra calories burned and she's currently back up to 5.7 lbs. Just a little bit more to go!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Oh no, poor Faith! Well, I'm glad she's almost at her ideal weight :) My girls were stuck inside the house for nearly 3 weeks straight...just constant rain pouring all day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts