Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The puppies were such a riot trying to figure out what to do...mostly they want to cuddle with each other, but each one did a bit of waddling and exploring. I have been lucky enough to see several litters start walking, but knowing that Pigeon and I each own one of the puppies seems to make the experience that much more special.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
They are absolutely adorable! KC is definitely going to be a wild one :) Ginger is such a sweetie!! I am in love with Ginger's brothers- I want one! I love how the adult Chi is sort of wandering around like, "I wanna be in the picture too!"

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Watching that video is just the most enjoyable 4 minutes I have had today ...seeing those adorable pups find their legs is so darn cute...I think KC is going to be an explorer and Gingersnap is going to be a cuddler...Ralph is going to be in heaven when she comes home !

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Watching that video is just the most enjoyable 4 minutes I have had today ...seeing those adorable pups find their legs is so darn cute...I think KC is going to be an explorer and Gingersnap is going to be a cuddler...Ralph is going to be in heaven when she comes home !
I am so happy the video made your day:) I know Ralph will be in heaven...he loves cuddles with his fur babies! KC may need to be nicknamed Dora:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts