Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I would love to find these raw pig ears! Where did you get it? Ethnic market? I have never seen them here.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm going to look for some!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck! Hope you can find some! Our store even had mountain oysters! Ewww! Didn't buy those, they were HUGE! LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh I actually bought some bison testicles once for Brody!!!! They were very firm and yes - huge!! I ended up slicing them up and he was NOT a fan. Had to dice them up into tiny pieces and mix with tripe to get him to eat them.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not greasy like a cooked one would be. It's very dry and rubbery actually. BUT, if it were I wouldn't have given it to him unless he was in the kitchen. LOL.

Mary

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Oh I actually bought some bison testicles once for Brody!!!! They were very firm and yes - huge!! I ended up slicing them up and he was NOT a fan. Had to dice them up into tiny pieces and mix with tripe to get him to eat them.
OMG you are a tough cookie! Just reading this gives me the shivers. I am so squeamish . . .

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes he has grown sniff sniff. Wish he would stay a puppy forever :). Thank you so much for your compliment.

Mary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts