Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! I am in love with your baby!!! Both are adorable but the baby is killing me and my daughter :) We also discussed how pretty your Dalmation is, the one's we see are always fat and do not seem to be bred well so it was nice seeing a well bred, healthy one for a change ;-)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww the three of them are gorgeous!
Look at the size of Vernon next to wee Pixie!! lol too cute!!
Enjoyed seeing them moving around. xxx

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG! I am in love with your baby!!! Both are adorable but the baby is killing me and my daughter :) We also discussed how pretty your Dalmation is, the one's we see are always fat and do not seem to be bred well so it was nice seeing a well bred, healthy one for a change ;-)

Aww Thanks so much.
Vernon is a great dog, he looks lovely but you would not believe how hard it is to keep him looking like that, he drops weight so quickly. His dad is a champion but vernon has to much black on his ears to have shown him. My eldest daughter dresses him up and puts make up and nail varnish on him, he is not a bit bothered! Hes such a good boy!.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Videos are NEVER boring! Pixie is the sweetest little thing, she hops like a bunny........ Billy and Vernon are precious as well. What a nice family.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
aww! there all adorable & it wasnt at all boring! haha

has pixie got a rogz pupz collar? i love rogz range! - there great because they go really small & have a cute design - i got layla them :)

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww! there all adorable & it wasnt at all boring! haha

has pixie got a rogz pupz collar? i love rogz range! - there great because they go really small & have a cute design - i got layla them :)
Yeah it is a rogz one. It was the smallest pink one i could find.

I still cant believe she is here! lol x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Rache they're gorgeous.. i love the way Pixie just came out between Billy's legs and Vernon is sooo gentle with her very cute.

Still jealous about the ears, we currently have one up one day, i blame the extra hair!!

How much does pixie weigh now??

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rache they're gorgeous.. i love the way Pixie just came out between Billy's legs and Vernon is sooo gentle with her very cute.

Still jealous about the ears, we currently have one up one day, i blame the extra hair!!

How much does pixie weigh now??
Pixies ears seem to stay up all the time but flop slightly at night time.

i'm sure daisys will sort themselves out eventually, it all adds to her character. Shes so sweet! Your'll have to post some more pics of her.

Pixie was 22oz at the vets on Thursday. I dont think she will be huge tho as her mum and dad were only 4lbs. How big is daisy now?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Rachel--you did well posting that. I was very amused but I am easily amused..lol. I love the part when Billy runs up with his tail wagging and sits on your lap to give you a kiss while you are filming. And Vernon with the nylabone toy..too cute. Pixie looks good, she is going around with those boys no bother. Great post !

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
She was just over 2lb last week at 12 weeks. She seems to be getting taller this week. I bathed her after a v muddy walk on sat and she is so skinny!! I swear her fur must weigh a pound!
Pixie is about same weight daisy was at 9 weeks!! Her mum was 5lb and ugly as, daddy was 3lb and pretty!!
i was really shocked at size difference betweenbilly and pixie and only 3 months in age!! They really grow!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
OMG that's soooo adorable. I love the way your 2 Chi's were watching your gorgeous Dalmation with the bone lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts