Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I wish I would have gotten video of them playing even earlier than that. Lilo is so tall that Lina could go right under her and she just kept it up lol. Lilo was gettin' sooo mad at her lol. It really is a lot of fun watching them play :)

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
LOL that was tooo cute. I love how Lina was play-bowing at Lilo....you have to convince your boyfriend to get another chi now because Lina will miss having a playmate when Lilo goes home :wink: Too bad Lilo wasnt so energetic at the part the other day :wink: :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I kept trying to tell him on the way home that I need another one cause she'll be lonely lol. He finally said that he'd "think" about getting me a little boy for Christmas :) Which translates to, "start searching for one cause that's what you're getting." lol

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Lino is such a doll...she has the longest legs you have ever seen. She just sat in Kristens lap the whole time we were at the dog park just relaxing. It would be nice if you could keep Lino since those two seem to just love eachother.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, it'd be fabulous if I could keep Lilo :) But I think my aunt would have something to say about it lol My uncle however has given her to me a bunch of times now lol. Not that he doesn't like her, but I think he's more of a big dog person. I would have a lot of training to do with her though. She's just not trained at all. I don't really want to do much of anything with her though because they won't keep it up when she's at home.

Yeah, Nat lol The cam I have isn't so wonderful for taking video it often doesn't let the light show, but it's great for the pics :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts