1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
aww! he's soo little! i haven't had a puppy in ages! :( :( for awhile there once one of my babies would grow out of the puppy stage I'd get another one! I miss having puppies around... kinda lol they are a lot of work. But the cuteness definitely makes up for it! Your new baby is adorable! He really seems to like Yoshi lol and poor yoshi just wants to be left alone haha I'm sure they'll be best buds in no time.

I love you accent! All of my mom's family is from NC :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww............your puppy is very cute and just adorable following Yoshi, his big brother. Yoshi is a such a sweetie with the new puppy even though he wants some time alone without him.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
such a cute video :D yoshi looked so happy running to you when you called :D

your puppy reminds me of teddy as a pup.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Jen said:

OMG Jen I can imagine! When I saw the pup my first thought was how like Briscoe he is marked and colored. They are both very, very cute! BTW, love the southern accent Yoshismom! :p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jen said:

That is very cool:) I would love to see some baby pics of Teddy:)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
your guy's cute fluffy body is what made me think of ted. here are a few of him at 3 months, the day i got him.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! He was/is so cute:) I definately see a resemblance. Esp with the coloring and fluffiness:) I know that when they get older they are not as fluffy but is Teddy still very soft? I am going to hate to lose this little cottony soft fluffy coat:-(

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
yep teddy is still very soft :) he did go through a time when he looked a little like a smooth coat, below picture, but once his adult coat started to come in he appeared fluffy again just not "puppy fluffy" :wink:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope my little guy will stay soft:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts