Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is finally nice outside today. It's been so crummy for so long. Got up into the low 60s and nice and sunny outside. So, we took all three outside to run and play and they had a ball. Video is a little loud with wind, so don't bother turning on speakers. LOL But you can see how well Asia is fitting in here.
YouTube - Peach, Bruiser and Asia

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What fun!! That property to run-the dogs MUST think that they are in heaven!!!
Thanks for looking. I do love living where I do. The dogs do love it. But of course, they still push the boundaries and go running down the driveway. haha

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wow that was a great video...Asia looks like part of the pack now. Even Bruiser seemed to really enjoy the time outside. A dogs dream for sure.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know. I can't believe how much Bruiser was having fun. He NEVER plays. I mean never ever. Never wants to run with the dogs unless I am running with him. He is such a mope. I honestly think that Asia is balancing him and Peach and it is really nice. They are doing really well; all three of them. :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
How cute......The look so happy. Thanks for sharing. Asia just completes your pack

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a great video!! They all are having a blast. Asia seems to fit in perfectly. She looks very happy. :p

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awww she looks so happy ! And she is SUCH a little scamper. Love her and she really does seem to fit right in :) And wow she is so fluffy still. Gets me every time I see her!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such a great place for the pups to all run and play.. and you can certainly see how happy and well adjusted everyone is! I am so very happy for you guys..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Wow! Those three are just great together! I'm glad they got time to play outside and I'm happy Asia is fitting in very well! :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. It was another nice day, so I took them outside to play again. Bruiser wanted to just sit on the porch with me and was not in the mood to play. But he doesn't seem stressed or nervous about it either. It's really the darndest thing how much he is accepting Asia and it is chilling him out. We had a couple of tussles between Peach and Asia over a stick but they seemed cool with either one of them having it. I think they were tired today because they did not want to run a lot. They liked chilling in the sun. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts