Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I hope you didnt think those wings were gojng to stay on those plates lol
They looked like they really enjoyed those wings! Once Lily got the hang of it she really dug in :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thank you for showing that. I was absolutely facinated. They seemed to really enjoy it and it is really different than can or kibble. I do have to say Lily scared me one time. I thought I might have to jump through the computer and do the hymlic (have no idea how to spell that). But I'm not used to seeing them eat raw! lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for showing that. I was absolutely facinated. They seemed to really enjoy it and it is really different than can or kibble. I do have to say Lily scared me one time. I thought I might have to jump through the computer and do the hymlic (have no idea how to spell that). But I'm not used to seeing them eat raw! lol
There was a point where it looked like Lily was about to choke and I was about to freak out lol

I hope you didnt think those wings were gojng to stay on those plates lol
They looked like they really enjoyed those wings! Once Lily got the hang of it she really dug in :D
Those plate really were useless huh? Lol

I have a small balcony off my roommates bedroom where I might start feeding them once it's dry out there (there was a heavy rain yesterday)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Loved it! Great video. They are doing a great job!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Raw feeding, so far has been easier than I thought it would be. I'm happy with it so far, and the girls seem to be too.

·
Registered
559 Posts
They did a great job. Loved watching it. I did notice that Olive started trying to gulp hers after Lily finished first. Guess she was feeling a little threatened that she may try to get hers too. I have to totally separate my guys. Jilly my maltese can be very aggressive with her food.

Mary

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They did a great job. Loved watching it. I did notice that Olive started trying to gulp hers after Lily finished first. Guess she was feeling a little threatened that she may try to get hers too. I have to totally separate my guys. Jilly my maltese can be very aggressive with her food.

Mary
That's what they do lol. Lily, once done eating will normally stare at Olive and she'll start making crying noises, and Olive will start growling at her. It's normally worse with treats like bully sticks. Olive normally inhales kibble but now with raw she's eating a lot slower, even slower than Lily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts