Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you asked that I post a video of Gidget so I am going to post 2, one of the first week we got her and one of today. Looking back at the first video has made me realize just how fast she is growing and it just breaks my heart...they grow up so fast :-(

Please ignore our (NC) country accents and how silly we (my daughter and I) can be in the videos, LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my heart, what a precious baby girl! I loved watching her play. Love your accent too! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's so cute and tiny! How old is she now?
That is a question I really wish I knew the answer to. The guy I got her from swears she was born January 29th so that would put her at 6 months old right now. The vets that examined her when I got her say that their guess was 8 to 10 weeks and we have had her for almost 4 weeks now. My guess is she is between 10 and 12 weeks right now. When I first saw her and took her to the vet she was 8 oz and that was almost 5 weeks ago and she now weighs in at a whopping 16 oz

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww!!! Cutest videos ever!!! She's like a baby bunny hopping around. So very precious!! Such a darling itty bitty peanut!!

I'm with Stella! Weekly videos is a must!! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG! She is way too cute! But wow, I would be so afraid to handle her! I am looking forward to seeing her progress! What a sweetie!
When we got her at 8 oz we were a bit fearful of hurting her but now she holds her on, LOL! I will have to get a video of Chibi aggravating her, he is so vocal when he tries to play or whatever you want to call it with her.

I am so glad everyone has enjoyed the videos of her, she is such a joy. The only thing I would change about her is I wish she was a little more affectionate. Yoshi would snuggle up to me and go to sleep around this age (not that I know her age) but she is a busy girl and is usually back in her pen before she will finally conk out, LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Michelle, I bet she'll be more cuddling as she gets older. When mine were that young, they were just too curious and playful to do much cuddling. They would when they'd nap, but for the most part they just wanted to investigate. The older she gets, she'll calm down a lot. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Zorana you are very sweet, I hate hearing myself, LOL

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
What a little cutie. I was told Billy and Babushka were 6 months old when I got them. Both were about 8 weeks old in reality. The people selling them like to say they are older because then people think they will stay small. But I think Gidget will actually stay small. So much energy. Lol. Twiggy gets like that, too and she's 3 years old now.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 29 Posts